The health and safety of our guests and our staff is paramount to us. We have been closely monitoring the guidance issued by the Government, World Health Organisation, Public Health England as well as national health organisations. We are following this guidance where appropriate as well as taking preventative actions to safeguard you during your stay.
To do this we have implemented the following measures:
- All rooms are being cleaned and sanitised to the highest specifications. Our housekeeping team all wear PPE to undertake the cleaning and rooms will be left vacated for a minimum of 4 hours between guests.
- All door keys are sterilized between bookings.
- Housekeeping will be unable to undertake daily cleaning for stay on guests. Cleaning products will be provided upon request, such as sanitizer and antibacterial wipes.
- We have taken precautionary measures to remove the following items from rooms, however they can be provided upon request:
- Hair dryers
- Complementary items
- Tea, coffee, sugar
- All communal areas are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Face masks and gloves will be provided to use in communal areas for guests who wish to use them.
- Hand sanitisation stands will be available for guest use throughout the hotel.
- A strict one way system is in place.
- Check-in’s will now be contactless. Staff are still available and can be contacted throughout your stay on 01304 374748 if required.
- All luggage handling staff will wear PPE.
- Items required by guests will be left outside of rooms.
- Guests should not occupy a room with anyone who is outside of their bubble as per government instructions, nor should they enter a room of a guest not within their bubble.